Of Tori and Cranberries

I'm happy today...

On top of finally moving out of my crappy 3-bdr apartment with the crappy
roommates- my new apartment rules.  I've got a lot of stuff to unpack and
put together, but it's great nonetheless.

Just found out that Tori Amos' new 2-CD (1 live/1 new stuff) is gonna be
out on Sept 21st, and it's called "To Venus and Back."  I'll probably have
40 Tori CDs by the end of the year, because with every Tori release,
there's about 5-6 different commercial singles released, too...

I also just picked up my Collective Soul & Cranberries tickets for Polaris
on Aug 31.  Never seen either band (and have always wanted to), so I'm
killing two birds with one stone on that... plus, I'll be out in Columbus
the two days after that for a CPA seminar- so my work will be unknowingly
paying for my mileage to the concert (hush, hush)...

I also got my Ozric Tentacles ticket for their Cleveland show (they never
rescheduled the Ripley's in Cincy gig).  That's next Friday, so I'm excited...

woohoo!!  Great week...

Dan

NP: nothing yet, no stereo hooked up...

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+