Re: "spinnin" cool muzac outta my ass

hi.

>To all of you who can't seem quick enough to boast
>on-line of your oh-so obscure music interests, here's
>what I've been groovin to:
{snippage}
>well, that's it for ME! i'm mmmm-boppin on outta here!
>hang tight, you way cool music lovers!
>
>in awe of your coolness,
>Cristin (the girl with a life)

oh,  you evil bitch!  (and i say this smiling,  not nasty)
did we deserve this?
even if it's absolutely true,  did we deserve this?
i guess even this is better than "please take me off this list."    ever so
marginally,  so fractionally, so incrementally better,  but better
nonetheless.

almost tempted to go downstairs and dig up a mainstream album to play
now.....?.......?.......oh!  i think i have __born to run__   and i know i
have __dark side of the moon__.......or my new Frank Sinatra,  i could play
that.

can't play my PJ Harvey records now,  even though i'd like to 'cause of
Edward Jay,  but that's way too oh-so-obscure.   sure wish ~i~ had
  ----ing life.   where do you get one?

i'm sure you shouldn't have said that,  ms.  cristin.

jg