Re: Third Album

Bruce Lachey wrote:

> Velocity Girl: Gilded Stars, Zealous Hearts (wowee, woulda been awesome if
> Sarah hadn't've gotten married and the band broke up mere months later)

I heard something about Sarah going out on her own,
but I'm too lazy to look up where I saw it.

Don't forget:

Juliana Hatfield: Only Everything
Innocence Mission: Glow
Sonic Youth: Bad Moon Rising (?)

enjoy,

Ron

from some site......

Sarah Shannon

Sarah Shannon is a goddess.
She's the best thing since sliced bread
If She would let me, with a ring I would wed.
My heart beats for her, my love for her gushes.
If I knew where she lived, I'd stalk her with night vision goggles from her
bushes.
I love her more than Saturday morning cartoons,
I love her more than Strawberry Boones.
I love her more than Captain Crunch,
I love her more than Bob Big Boy's Sunday Brunch.
Sarah Shannon is my hero.
I love her more than even F-Zero.
I love her more than anything nerf.
I love her more than Papa Smurf.
I love her more than Star Wars.
I love her more than chocolate, caramels and nugget candy bars.
She's worth more to me than anything of Madonna's.
I love her more than my race car footsie pajamas.
I love her more than Rasco Pico.
I love her more than Richard Greico.
I love her more than even Yoda,
I love her more than A&W Cream Soda.
I think she's smarter than MacGyver,
i'd give my left arm just to be by her.
I love her more than Sour Apple Blow Pops.
I love her more than my mom's stuffed pork chops.
I love her more than B.A. Barakus
I love her more than Michael Dukakis.
For her I'd put on a pig nose, and squeal and snort,
I love her more than People's Court.
I love her more than Joey Lawrence.
I love her more than my wacky Aunt Florence.
If she asked me to I'd drive into Mt. St. Helens
She has nicer hair than Doug LewEllen.
I'd rather watch her than Evil Dead II
I love her more than Winnie The Pooh.
My friend Mark loves her too,