yes, you spelled Weimaraner wrong.

b_lachey at hotmail_com writes:

> The good and bad dogs are Karin's Willow and Ric's dog I think.  I don't
see
>  why it would be Serpents & Gloves / X-File writer Jeffrey Bell's dog, as
the
>  pics were taken in Ric's backyard by Michael Wilson.

alright, ok... so i didn't recall correctly. sorry, folks.
Bruce has spoken. or spaken. or spanken?
yes, that is the one. the Bruce has spanken.

>  I am sad to write that the rest of your post was even more flawed than the
>  error corrected in the above paragraph.  We want our N*Sync, Britney
Spears,

(flawed? flawed?!)

(furrowing, correcting my chair posture)

Bruce, for this - you shall die a thousand deaths.

even if they be killings with kindness, or maybe just arched brows.

V^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^v
my vision is now a strange scarlet thanks to you, buddy.
V^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^vV^v

your above statement -almost- warrants me to start
openly talking about your bizarre habits at parties, mister.

al-most.

(ok - now i'm laughing, i admit.)

jay (who gets to see 16hp tomorrow night!)

NP: Theatrum Chemicum - _Verso la Luce_

"We forge gradually our greatest instrument for understanding the world -
introspection. We discover that humanity may resemble us very considerably -
that the best way of knowing the inwardness of our neighbors is to know
ourselves."
- Walter Lippmann
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2