Re: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Campaign Boatride...

Dan said:

> He's an idiot.  But that goes for most politicians.
>
> Dan, not voting.

DAN!

I'm really excited that this time we will finally have a choice.  I've
voted in three (3) (III) presidential elections and felt like I was
choosing between bad and worse (I also never voted for a candidate who
won--but I consider that to be my own good judgment!)

Elizabeth Doyle possesses all the qualities of a leader and then some.
she is selfless, sharp, and quite capable of leading the U.S. into the
new millennium.  Forget that she's female, forget that she's Bob Doyle's
wife--in fact forget all that stuff about Bob Doyle.  Just remember that
Mrs. Doyle represents the first real choice America has had in a
presidential candidate in quite a few years.

I'm actually so pumped about her candidacy that I can gush about it to a
bunch of people who will inevitably disagree with me (not you guys).

I encourage everyone who is interested, curious, or skeptical to check
out her web site at  http://www.edole2000.org/

And please, if you don't agree with her stance on the issues, then FIND
somebody you do agree with, research everything pertinent about their
character, morals, and past performance history and then support them.
Which means at the very least, VOTE!

Mark,

who will not mention anything about a s*****x.

NP:  LD _IDTTNNtBN (MfFKS)_--Aifivrrn...

BTW, I thought the Judybats were dead--because I don't really like them
and don't follow them.  So there, (jg)!  :^P

Follow-Ups: References: