Re: what's been turning lately

>>  Yikes!! I didn't think anyone oustide of Knoxville had heard of this
>>  band--OR are you *inside knoxville*?
>>

>>  I must know.  I must, I must  I must z...
>

> LOL  Nope, I actually heard about them from a friend of mine.  They're one of
> her favorite bands.  She was born and raised in Cincinnati, as was I.  Hmmm,
> I don't think I've ever even been to Knoxville!

The Judybats were very popular nationally in 1989-1992 at least.  They got
lots of airplay on MTV's 120 minutes, and showed up quite often in "College
Radio" format.  I have two of their albums myself.

Gardner.

--
"4 score and a couple odd years ago, give or take a few, our 4 fathers, yes
there were only 4 of them (Notice any motif here?)..."

Brian Gardner- "Twisted Quotes