Cornerstone, F'n'J, D.M. & politics

Well, rather than sending out boatloads of posts (maybe too late), I've
decided to catch up the rest of my digests in this summary reply...

+===+
1.  Some more ramblings of mine of Cornerstone:

Monk's new live CD is cool.  VoL's "Audible Sigh" and "'Cross the Big Pond"
are cool limited edition gems.  Monk's merch table ran out of the cool
spoon tshirts (and they were cool looking).  Sarah Jahn put on a great
show, and needs to get another CD out...NOW!!  I mean, com'on, it's been
well over 2 years since "Sparkle."

+===+
2. Fleming & John

Emily Covert wrote:
>Does anyone know if Fleming & John are touring at all?  I saw them a few
>years back but have not seen or heard anything of them recently.

They did a mini-tour with their buds Ben Folds Five back in April (?)...
When I saw BFF in Nashville, John came out and played the horn on one song,
and Fleming came out and sang a few notes...

They'll probably kick off some sort of "The Way We Are" tour soon... I
can't imagine them just laying around doing nothing for their new record.

+===+
3. D.M.'s rant on politics...
[snip]

Carlin fan, eh?  Me too.

Dan

NP: Argyle Park - Misguided

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+