Big Gay Al's Big Gay Campaign Boatride...

Sorry, the title just came to mind... I still haven't seen that SP episode,
though...dammit.

The beautimous Jen wrote:
>Not to mention that he belongs to one of those denominations who believe
>that the world is going to end in 2000.....
>	And yet he's running for president that year..... can somebody
>explain this to me?

The best explanation that I can think is...

He's an idiot.  But that goes for most politicians.

Dan, not voting.

NP: Argyle Park - Misguided

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+