Re: bijou phillips.

melissa marie wrote:
>what exactly does her stuff sound like??

I'm probably the one who mentioned her...

To me Bijou Phillips sounds like Natalie Imbruglia, but not as good (Nat's
_Left_ was a bargain for me at $5).  Personally, I was hoping for more of
an angry sound- as I had been on a HUGE Holly McNarland kick recently.  I
bought Bijou on a whim through CDNow (I had credits)...

Overall, I'm not dissatisfied.  Not a bad album, overall.

Dan

NP: Argyle Park - Misguided

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+