@ I forgot more CDs I'm spinning.

Cardigan's "Gran Turismo" is freakin' great.  The best sounding CD I've
heard in some time.  Explode/Implode and Erase/Rewind are really nice.
E/Rewind makes me wish I had one of those Jeeps with too much bass and not
enough class...  :)

Old 97s, "Fight Songs".  Don't tell anyone, but I'm gonna see this
phenominal band on Friday at a tiny venue in Cincinnati.

Pearl Jam's new single, from the Kosovo benefit CD.

And I've been playing Elliott Smith a ton (various, from Good Will Hunting
soundtrack) at MLTs in Mount Lookout (Cincinnati).  Angeles and Between the
Bars never sounded so good.

I think that melancholy, Good Dog-esque music is acceptable for a bar.  I
mean, there's a crapload of energy there anyway, it's not like a slow
acoustic guitar based tune or two is gonna make suicidal lemmings of the
drunken lot.

Bruce