Re: Testament

Christopher wrote:

>been listening to lately:
>
>OTR-"Till We Have Faces"
>Testament-"The Gathering"

whoa!  Cool, another Testament fan on the list.  I picked up that CD a few
weeks ago.  Totally brutal.  I like it a lot.  It reminds me more of "Low"
than "Demonic"...

That's funny that there's two people on this earth that like both OtR and
Testament.  heheheh...

They're coming back through town, so I think I've gotta buy some heavy-duty
earplugs... the last two times I saw them, my ears were ringing for days...
no lie.

Dan

NP: Waterdeep - Sink or Swim

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+