Independence day(or my FBI file)

I thought (if any of you remember my earlier ominous post) I'd save this for
the appropriate time. Thanks, Vogel for giving me a spring board.

>Have any of you heard how Al Gore, who attended Divinity school, lives
>a Christ-centered life?
>
>Well... John 16:3 reads:  "And they will do this because they have not
>known the Father or me"
The devil is in the details.

As Miss Jen pointed out, The Gore clan does belong to a millennium/
apocalyptic church. The "Minister" gives most of his "sermons" from the
cockpit of an fighter plane while wearing military fatigues. His
philosophies have grown in popularity amongst the PMRC wives (that's
parent's music resource center if you don't know- or the society for making
tipper gore god if you do)

He lives a Christ- centered life because he believes his actions are guided
by the "Divine."

Again- your rights are being eaten away as you read this.

There is an amendment to the constitution currently cankering its way
thorough the houses of congress (one down and one to go).
It is an AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION TO BAN THE BURNING OF THE FLAG IN
PROTEST. This act has been protected by the constitution for over 2  hundred
years- because that's how our forefathers meant it to be.

While this is snaking thorough there is also a push (in conjunction- go fuck
yourself sen. Trafficant) to make school prayer a requirement.

Mind you, as long as there are exams, there will be prayer in school. Every
final in the minutes before I had this ritual that pegged every pantheon
imaginable (and was a hell of a stress reliever). However there is this
thing called separation of church and state- that which keeps us from such
asinine maneuvers as crusades and witch-hunts.

"we hold these truths to be self evident- that each man is endowed by HIS
CREATOR with certain inalienable rights..."
That is I was given these rights by my own creator as you were given them to
you by your own creator. Don't confuse the two- yours may not speak Bocce.

The man who wrote the constitution believed that any idea or emotion that
can be communicated or expressed should be. Be this a word, a picture, a
breath, in what ever medium possible- foreseeingg Radio, Television, and The
Internet.

The FCC- the Federal Communication Commission- not an elected body,
answerable only to the President decided all by itself back in the Eighties
that television and radio are the only two parts of american life not
covered by the free speech amendment to the constitution. Read that again.
its kind of important.
They are trying to make the internet the third.

Taxing e-commerce. Mind you the gov't is jizzing itself over the thought
they may get away with this. Nevermind they do not have the rights. Try and
decided how to tax what by which set of percentages and from where to
where...
Never mind that if it passes, you will need a vendors license to put
anything up on E-bay (think about it).

IF you really believe
That the gov't cares about your well being- look at this...
Last week a referendum came up to put a quota on foreign steel- being that
asiatic markets have been dumping tremendous amounts of their poorest grades
of steel on us for quite some time now. Passing this act would have given
more jobs to more american (and union) workers, raised the standard of
quality in structures currently being built (that new mall they just put in
your town- will fall down in 20 years) and would have just generally been
good business for the U.S.
Congress shot it down like a sick dog.
Who do you think is paying them off?

IF you really belive Ronald Reagan was president for eight years...
You're wrong. He's an actor. George Bush, however was head of the CIA. Guess
who was running the country...

IF you really believe the New World Order is a good idea...
Remember the ideas and terminology came from Hitler.

IF you really belive we have a two party system...
Remember they're both equal opportunity payoffs.

Vote none of the above

Refuse and Resist!!

D.M.

Free Mumia... Don't wait for the system.

rant over.

first one to think we should require prayer in school gets to find out how
talented I am about discerning your heritage thorough the use of the seven
words you can't say on television.

The D.M.

This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, Timmy!
---Big Lebowski

If there's one thing I hate its women who apoligize for wanting sex.
---Bound

and I heard stories from the chamber
how Christ was born into a manger...
And the mercy seat is waiting...
---Nick Cave

Everyone's looking for someone to blame
When you share my bed you share my name
Go ahead call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops
---Tom Waits "Hold On"

Beauty is skin deep
But she has thick skin
---Michael Kelsey