Dido

I heard a song called "Here With Me" this week by an artist called Dido
(kinda like "Madonna" or "Sting"). I was at the record store at lunch
today (side note to Chris: they didn't have ELO but I did get _ABACAB_)
and gave it a listen. I listened to the intros of a handful of songs and
knew right away I would buy it.

If I had to categorize her voice, it would probably be a combination of
(in no particular order) Dolores O'Riordan, Sade, Sarah Mac, Fiona
Apple, Sinead O'Connor, and probably a few others. She definitely has
her own sound, it's just that you can pick out lots of other styles if
you try.

I'm only half-way through my first listen, but I already *really* like
this album. And, guys, she's also quite beautiful!

Happy 4th everyone!
dave