@@@@: Proof - music by Not Drowning, Waving

Hey kids,
     I was watching IFC last night when I happened to catch one
of my favorite films just after it started, 'Proof'.  It's an Australian film
from the early '90's about a blind man who takes pictures.  Well, this
time I noticed who did the music for the film; a band named "Not
Drowning, Waving".  I've never heard of them and was wondering
if anyone else had.  Do they have any stateside releases available?
You know, info like that.  If anyone wants to pass along info, get back
to me privately.  I've got resources of my own, I just haven't had the
chance, yet, to dig into them.  Thanks.

about to enjoy his first weekend in 6 weeks I don't have to trudge off
to some race,

AaronB

np - still nothing, the cd player remains eriely silent