Re: @ Either dead or alive, driving I-75.

Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> asked:

>What exactly are Cowboy Junkies pushing this summer?  Do they have a new
CD
>already, or are they pushing the "Miles from our Home" one still?  It's
>kinda weird now that they've been released from their label, OtR and CJs
are
>kinda on the same level.  Well, other than the fact that OtR has that
>Capitol opportunity.  :)

The Junkies are touring in support of a just released disc of b's called
Rarities, B-Sides and Slow, Sad Waltzes.  The band released it on their own
Latent label and right now it's only available from Amazon.com and at their
shows.  Not a bad disc overall, but there are a couple of lost songs that
probably should have *stayed* lost (and I say that as a fan ...)

BTW - Margo just did an interview with CBC a couple of days ago and
reported that the Junkies are being courted by another major label.  Don't
think she said outright who it was, but  ... Capital too, perhaps?

Kaitlyn Chase
E-mail:  Kaitlyn at TaylorTech_com