Re: Dr. Pepper

Bruce wrote:
>What "artificial and natural flavor" do we think is in Dr. Pepper to
>make it so rancid?

folklore states something to the effect of Prune Juice... and from the
taste of it, well, there's some good backing to the myth. :)

>And what possesses me to try it almost annually, just to be horrified
>that such a product is available for consumption in industrialized,
>free nations?

I had a Dr. Pepper about a month ago, because the work fridge was out of
Coke (I go through most of the Coke, anyhow)... I about gagged... I've
forever given up on Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew.  I think I overdosed my
freshman year in college, and now I just hate the stuff...

Dan

NP: Bijou Phillips - I'd Rather Eat Glass

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+