Re: @ Either dead or alive, driving I-75.

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 07:43:50 PDT, Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> asked
the question:

>What exactly are Cowboy Junkies pushing this summer?  Do they have a new CD
>already, or are they pushing the "Miles from our Home" one still?  It's
>kinda weird now that they've been released from their label, OtR and CJs
>are kinda on the same level.  Well, other than the >fact that OtR has that
>Capitol opportunity.  :)

The Cowboy Junkies have just released  "Rarities, B-Sides & Slow, Sad
Waltzes" on their own label, Latent. It's only available through Amazon.com
or at their shows this summer. And maybe through their new web site
www.cowboyjunkies.com. Margo has a nice photo collection there from the last
tour, several of which feature members of Over the Rhine.

>What are we all listening to lately?

Cowboy Junkies: Rarities, B-Sides & Slow, Sad Waltzes
OTR: ASR
Pretenders: Viva el Amor
Graveblankets: Western Medicine
Louis Prima: Beepin' & Boppin'