@ Digest List, Eve promo.

Brucey said:

>I'm responding to your message Sha you just posted, and I've ALWAYS only
>been on the digest list.  To find out how, e-mail me.

Tell me more, tell me more!!

>WOXY 97X (BAM!  The future of rock 'n' roll) in Oxford had a contest to BOWL
>against the members of OtR the Friday (I think) before Eve came out, and
>they had 10 or so AUTOGRAPHED promo Eve's to give away.

Wow, I miss 97X (BAM!  The future of rock 'n' roll - I though my roommate and I
were the only ones who had to say that!).  I miss that station.  I caught about
1/2 hour of the Modern Rock 500 on the 'net, and got all teary-eyed and
sentimental.

>What are we all listening to lately?  Me:
>Ron Sexsmith's new one
>Bjork icelandic boot
>Jeff Buckley's promo 3 song from the new 2xCD set
>Peter Mulvey's live to two track, released February
>Austin Powers II soundtrack (REM's Dragging the Line is great)

My CD's currently at the office:

Ani:  Living in Clip,  Up (x6), and Not a Pretty Girl
OtR:  ASR
Ricky Martin:  Ricky Martin (Hey - a girl's gotta have some guilty pleasures!)
Natalie Merchant:  Ophelia
NIN:  Pretty Hate Machine
Lush:  Split
Bosstones:  Let's Face It
James: laid
Phish:  A Picture of Nectar
Luscious Jackson:  Natural Ingredients
TMBG:  Severe Tire Damage

And that's what I'm listening to this week, 'cause that's what I felt like
bringing to the office at around 7am Monday morning :)

Gotta go drink my pruney Dr Pepper.  Yum!  Anyone know why there's no period
after the "Dr" in Dr Pepper?  Just curious.

Bye!  Dawn