Re: @ Digest List, Eve promo.

Dawn wrote:

>Wow, I miss 97X (BAM!  The future of rock 'n' roll - I though my roommate
and I
>were the only ones who had to say that!).

Oh god, no. It was the biggest catchphrase from Rainman, except for maybe
the one about driving in the driveway on Sundays, and Judge Wapner.

>I miss that station.  I caught about
>1/2 hour of the Modern Rock 500 on the 'net, and got all teary-eyed and
>sentimental.

Dude, don't miss it! It's on the web, and you can listen to it that way! My
pal Matt is on that station now, although I'm usually not on long enough to
listen, or my computer is too tied up doing other stuff to make the audio
stream listenable.

www.woxy.com, I think it is. Yes, yes it is. Enjoy!

-Krystyn