@ Either dead or alive, driving I-75.

(pretty eyes, pretty lips,
pretty thighs, pretty hips)

I have some questions, there may be some dumb ones ('cos there ARE such
things; people that say otherwise are usually dim).

What exactly are Cowboy Junkies pushing this summer?  Do they have a new CD
already, or are they pushing the "Miles from our Home" one still?  It's
kinda weird now that they've been released from their label, OtR and CJs are
kinda on the same level.  Well, other than the fact that OtR has that
Capitol opportunity.  :)

What "artificial and natural flavor" do we think is in Dr. Pepper to make it
so rancid?  And what possesses me to try it almost annually, just to be
horrified that such a product is available for consumption in
industrialized, free nations?

What are we all listening to lately?  Me:
Ron Sexsmith's new one
Bjork icelandic boot
Jeff Buckley's promo 3 song from the new 2xCD set
Peter Mulvey's live to two track, released February
Austin Powers II soundtrack (REM's Dragging the Line is great)

Bruce

"Simon Lebon stayed round my house before
And he was sick on the plants and he was sick on the floor
And he wouldn't go home until he'd sung his song
With a backing harmony from Paul Young"
   -- Beautiful South, "Straight in at 37" 1989