Re: @ Either dead or alive, driving I-75.

Brooce--

"A message with more questions is more fun to answer:"

>What exactly are Cowboy Junkies pushing this summer?

Was this joke intentional?  Cowboy junkies push cowboys.

>What "artificial and natural flavor" do we think is in Dr. Pepper to make it
>so rancid?

Believe it or not, Dr. Pepper is flavored with prunes.

>What are we all listening to lately?

I am currently being semi-disappointed with XTC's "Apple Venus Vol. 1" and
constantly delighted with Yo La Tengo's "I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One."

>"Simon Lebon stayed round my house before
>And he was sick on the plants and he was sick on the floor
>And he wouldn't go home until he'd sung his song
>With a backing harmony from Paul Young"
>   -- Beautiful South, "Straight in at 37" 1989

That's funny in a pop-culture-vulture sort of way.

jnf