I will Remember, yes or no?

Musica Orgasmica...

I've found a new favourite song in "I Will Remember" from ASR.  I tend
to really, really dig these heavier, darker, moodier songs eg.,
"Bothered", ca. _Eve_, and "Guilty."

I've never told anyone this before, but I get this feeling sometimes
when I listen to OtR, I can't explain it, but it's mesmerizing. It
happened again today while listening to IWR.  The feeling is so
overwhelming.  It's as if I've reached nirvana (for lack of a better
word).  This given period in time is so fulfilling that there is no
possible way that the song could be any better, or the sounds I'm
hearing any more pleasing.  I'm aware that time is passing, and I want
it to stand still.  Ultimately, the moment will end or I will "snap out
of it" somehow and I'm left in the after moment--stunned, breathing ever
so slightly accelerated.

Every whisper taken prisoner...

Anyway, I really just wanted to know if anyone thinks that Karin's voice
has been just the tiniest bit distorted in IWR.   I can't tell.  She
already possesses a vocal sensuousness that's like a velvet fire burning
in the black of night, so it's hard to tell if the sound in this song is
100% natural, or tweaked a bit.  Does anyone else hear something like a
nanosecond flange or something similar?

Mark,
Who's grasping for words now.

NP:  "I Will Remember"