I will Remember, yes or no?

>Musica Orgasmica...
>
>I've found a new favourite song in "I Will Remember" from ASR.  I tend
>to really, really dig these heavier, darker, moodier songs eg.,
>"Bothered", ca. _Eve_, and "Guilty."

You know, I'm not sure if I was too busy listeneing to Moth or what, but IWR
never really hit me until the Schuba's show (anyone have a setlist?).  It's one
of those tunes, much like Bothered, that made me want to run home, grab the CD,
and listen to it for a good hour while basking in the memory of the concert.
The live atmosphere really brought out the raw emotions hidden in lyrics.  Quiet
music should always be played loud.

>I've never told anyone this before, but I get this feeling sometimes
>when I listen to OtR, I can't explain it, but it's mesmerizing. It
>happened again today while listening to IWR.  The feeling is so
>overwhelming.  It's as if I've reached nirvana (for lack of a better
>word).  This given period in time is so fulfilling that there is no
>possible way that the song could be any better, or the sounds I'm
>hearing any more pleasing.  I'm aware that time is passing, and I want
>it to stand still.  Ultimately, the moment will end or I will "snap out
>of it" somehow and I'm left in the after moment--stunned, breathing ever
>so slightly accelerated.

Though I couldn't have said it so eloquently, I know exactly what you mean.  I
get that feeling at the live shows.  like I nothing else really matters but that
moment in time, that place you've been taken to, even though you know you'll
have to leave, but a piece of that moment will still be with you.

>Every whisper taken prisoner...
>
>Anyway, I really just wanted to know if anyone thinks that Karin's voice
>has been just the tiniest bit distorted in IWR.   I can't tell.  She
>already possesses a vocal sensuousness that's like a velvet fire burning
>in the black of night, so it's hard to tell if the sound in this song is
>100% natural, or tweaked a bit.  Does anyone else hear something like a
>nanosecond flange or something similar?

I haven't noticed...anyone else?

Dawn