@ Digest List, Eve promo.

I'm responding to your message Sha you just posted, and I've ALWAYS only
been on the digest list.  To find out how, e-mail me.

Here's my boring story about how I got my promo IRS man Eve (delete now if
you've been on the list longer than a year and want to have full control of
the next 20 seconds of your life):

WOXY 97X (BAM!  The future of rock 'n' roll) in Oxford had a contest to BOWL
against the members of OtR the Friday (I think) before Eve came out, and
they had 10 or so AUTOGRAPHED promo Eve's to give away.

Carol won one of the first ones and got sleepy and left early.  I was
insanely jealous, but before I could plot to remove her and her family from
the planet, I bowled for the last one against Brian and Ric.  I'm lousy at
bowling but they're lousier.

So I got my IRS man Eve.  (ta-da!  Imagine me doing backflips right about
now, or don't...)

Bruce

(where is all you angels, now the figureheads have fell
and lovers war with arrows over secrets they could tell)