Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #679

In a message dated 6/28/99 4:00:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, marquis marq
wrote:

> I just picked up a promo copy of eve.

put it down, fool!

>  Everyone who has one of these (jg, I know you do) could you please
>  describe yours for me.  Mine is white with black lettering and irs man.
>  There is no  mention of bothered at all, but it's on the disc just as in
>  the regular version.  I vaguely remember someone mentioning that one of
>  their discs said something to the effect of "bothered, hidden track."

yours sounds exactly like mine. do you find that irs man intimidating?

>  Also mine has no jewel case paper--nothing.  does anyone else's have any
>  paper in the case?

nope. i don't think it ever did, although it could have been removed an owner
or two ago.

>  peace to all (especially chris and kyle--since I know you'll probably
>  have a hangover--not fun)

they deserve it.

hey kids. it's so hard to respond to anything in a timely manner when you're
on the dang digest list.

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have some cds and videos (all otr, of course) for
sale after i move...remind me in a week or so. i've acquired some more
serpants and gloves, and i'll probably be getting rid of one of each
cd...(don't worry, i won't go without.) i love y'all. even the drunkards.
especially the drunkards.

love,
sha (sort of enjoying her last week in sunny fla)