Re: Laptops (nothing to do with dancers), Monk, Cornerstone, etc...

"Dan Temmesfeld" <dantemm at erinet_com> wrote among other things:

>Speaking of Monk & Cornerstone,

and

>Other Cornerstone bands- Vigilantes of Love (yay...releasing 2 CDs!!),
>Burlap to Cashmere (good Greek-folk/rock), Klank (hard industrial), Jars of
>Clay, Greytown (a DM/Cure-type band, friends of mine from Houston)...
>Galactic Cowboys were gonna play but cancelled (damn!)... plus there's a
>bunch more folk, underground, hardcore, industrial, rap, etc to keep me
>busy... two more weeks to go...

Would you care to give us a report on your visit to C'Stone?

Any other listies going there?

I had great fun last year, can't do that every year though.
And if I was to go to a US festival, which one would you suggest?

Greetings,
Mark

Looking forward to Flevo.