here I am again.

just with a couple of notes.

Lynzi, you lead an interesting life. ;-)

bink, wonderful to hear about your very succesful
time. looks like a lot more listies came than we
first thought would show. Must be that you are
better and/or more loved than OtR. ;-) maybe now
you can get them to open for them, I mean if they
know that you will take away fans what would be
better?

jg- your jokes are amusing, keep them coming. and
what has happened on X-files recently?

everyone else. I will miss you. write me personal
messages I will be going to Internet Cafe's while
in Italy to check messages. I would love to find
my mailbox full of messasges from my listie
friends.

*sigh* I miss Jessyka.

Love ya'll.

Amy (romania)
email me at: prayforamy at bigfoot_com if you desire!