I am off.

so I am off to Italy for 2 weeks. purely vacation.
SO I am still recieving the newsgroup but I won't
get to read it till I get home... and if ANY of
you wonderful people want to email me while I am
gone please write me at: prayforamy at bigfoot_com
this will be the email address that I will be able
to check. so feel free to drop me a line. I will
be going to internet cafes during this time...

Can't wait to go and can't wait to get back!!! :-)

take care ya'll. I have so many things I want to
say, maybe I will post again before I leave but I
need to get off because a storm is coming.

Amy (romania)