Voting

I'm glad that Linford had no problem with the tribute Cd.  If the band
doesn't have a problem with it, then neither do I.
	So now, Question: Can I vote on a title for the title if I don't
have web access?  Bruce, can I just e-mail you privately with my vote and
have you tally it in with the others, or is that not possible?  Let me
know.. Thanks!

jen
I am no mermaid,
and I am no fisherman's slave,