Re: otr: jumpin' in.

> First off: Big Success Vibes to DM on his upcoming Slam finals. Does Sara
> Holbrook still Slam? I did a slam once. Just once. Green Mill Lounge. Got
> clicked off the doggone stage. :-( Well, *I* liked my piece, anyway. <g>
> And I got to see Billy Jonas for the first time there. Big yeah!

I just got back from Kent again, where I was supporting DM and mostly
missing OTR because of it.  DM did a great showing.  In any other city he
woulda made the team.  Cleveland happens to have the most amazing poets
though.  OMG.  (Ever notice how OMG lookes like OTR in some fonts?...
coincedence?... I think so.)

In anycase, the OTR show was great!  A much better crowd than they had in
their home town.  A smaller venue, but it was not too packed to dance, nor
were the people annoying if you tried.  No rude comments overheard all
night, where in Cin. they happened every five minutes.

It was good to be able to kick out to the bad.  Although I must say, we all
took Gospel Song to places I don't think it was meant to go.  An awe
inspiring experience as always.  Someday I will give up and just move to the
Kent area.  Until then.

Gardner.

--
"I have come to Earth to see UFO's."