Re: otr tribute album

> hi, i'm not new on this list but i don't post very often...hopefully, that is
> changing. i have a question...what can you tell me about the tribute album?
> i'm interested, but somehow i missed out on the introduction.
>
> trish
> aka: trishperry at juno_com

Well... someone pointed out that listies are an inherently tallented group.
In one art or another, most of us induldge our creative selves, for some of
us it is programing, others writing, some singing.

Someone else said that they'd love to have more OTR material... versions at
the very least.

A third person came close to saying that they have always wanted to perform
an OTR song.

Not that the whole process was this concise, but eventually an idea surfaced
that Listies make a tribute album and donate all procedes to charity.  The
idea was very popular.  Right now it's a concept album... as in
conceptually, it exists.  One small problem is that no one has told the band
yet.

Another problem is that very few listies are in the same areas
geographically.

There are other problems.  Mr. Bruce Lachey has stepped forward as the man
dumb enough (I've tried to do stuff like this, it's hard and we all owe him
a huge thanks and all of our support) to try to make this conceptual album
into a real album.

It sure sounds neat, eh?

Gardner.

--
"Everyone has a little secret he keeps,
I light the fires while the city sleeps."

-MC 900FT Jesus, "The City Sleeps"