Re: otr: jumpin' in.

So many e-mails that I want to respond to this morning!

DM wrote:
>I'll just make the announcement here-  D.M. is the 7th ranked competing
>Slam poet in Cleveland for 1999. I doesn't send me to nationals- but I
>did not fail.

No shit that you didn't fail!

Over the past year and a half or so that I've been going to slams with
DM, the competion Sunday night was the stiffest I've seen it.  Even
having said that, during Dm's first piece my jaw dropped and I said to
myself, "My God, he's going to win it..."
	Dm turned in one of the best performances of the night, and
should have finished alot higher then 7th (although 7th is entirely
amazing all on its own).  I think Sunday may have been the best that I've
seen DM perform.  Big, Gigantic Kudos!
	And I DID NOT just say all of that because I'm his girlfriend.

>  Sara still has it- never mind she may be the oldest competing Slam
>Poet in
>Cleveland- she's still the sexyest (modest or not- and that's ccoming
>from
>the youngest of the competetors.)

She looks nice, dare I even say slightly sexy, but snake skin dresses 2
sizes too small are atractive on no one....

>Viva. I'll be the guy in the fedora with the DM and Pogues pin in the
>brim

....Next to the girl with the long red hair.

jen

Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.