No Subject

'kay.  oh.
so, i've been reading all this mail you funny people
keep sending me thinking ye-ah! this is s'posed to be
otr stuff, right--(but it's cool tho, cuz i like
starwars) & what the hell exactly is this stuff, cuz
it sure LOOKED like otr when i put my addy down, but
mebbe is a discussion group for this bink person & who
is this bink person & why would i wanna see him when i
could see otr @ canal st. & then u guyz sed something
about a tribute album & then i wondered if somebody
died or if the band ended again or what...

i'm confused.
tha's all.  confused.