Re:

js carmichael wrote:

> starwars) & what the hell exactly is this stuff, cuz
> it sure LOOKED like otr when i put my addy down,

it is OtR. you are not mistaken.

> mebbe is a discussion group for this bink person

LOL bink. he did get your name right! ;-) okay. on this list we have become
a family. as you will see. and so in our discussion of OtR personal
intrests come up as well as things about listies and other interests...
bink is a listie who many of us know and communicate regularly with. he is
a wonderful person and he has a band. many have been interested in seeing
him. he got a gig at Brady's and it ended up being on the same day  OtR was
playing somewhere else. but a many listies saw the value in seeing bink
rather than OtR becuase of their support and becuase they can see OtR
later...

> could see otr @ canal st. & then u guyz sed something
> about a tribute album & then i wondered if somebody
> died or if the band ended again or what...

the tribute album is simply a tribute album to OtR from the listies. no
specific reason. other than we want to hear more OtR music and thought it
would be neat to put something together. and hearing our own
interpretations of OtR...

> i'm confused.
> tha's all.  confused.

I like how you responded to your confusion. many would come in and say
"take me off this list" instead of finding out what was happening. and
disregarding the fact that we can't take you off the list. ;-) It sounds
like we are all going to like you!!! Welcome, jump in. meet bink. bink meet
js.

amy (romania)