We must have our OtR Action Figures! And so much more!

edwardo the jay of detroitish:
>  > i've been watching this develop with much amusement!

amii of romanian locale:
>  much amusement? why is that??? ;-)

well, jeez-Ow! i see that there's listie demand for
something i'm actually quite capable of!

and i shouldn't be amused??

(snicker)

edou-hurd jai:
>  > i *did* used to work as a modelmaker for Kenner Toys
>  > (now Hasbro) in Cinci for a year and a half...

aim-ee rules with her gilded romanian sceptre ~
(another action figure idea, perhaps?):
>  wow. you are the one we have been waiting for! ;-)

amy, you have made my *week*!
good grief. with just that one sentence, you have verbatim
answered a Nick Cave question! (ding-ding-ding!)
    (*anyone* who answers Nick Cave questions
         on this list rocks all week in my book!)
(ref: 'Are you the one i've been waiting for?' - _Boatman's Call_)

>  > to make these on a prototype basis would *not* be extremely difficult,
>  > we'd just need access to some silicone rubber, Hexcell urethane,
>  > clay for layup, and an air pressure tank. oh, and sculpting wax.
>  > anyone have these things?
>
>  sorry, nope. and even if I did I don't think I would be able to ship it
over
>  seas.
>
>  > feedback?
>
>  if you can do it, go for it. :-) I would buy a set.

hm.

(taking several minutes to contemplate switching careers from
'CAD design engineer' to 'Over the Rhine action figure creator')

you'd really buy a set, huh?

and this is only the beginning!
~NEXT~ would be the 'OtR Listie Action Figures':

<megaphone reverb>
1. (the aforementioned) AmyromaniA with Gilded Romanian Sceptre!
2. Bionic Chris Emery with Super Keyboard Crushing Power!
3. Jay and Bink with Lifting Kilts that turn Helicopters! (each sold
separately)
4. Corseted Yzi with Sewing Machine turned Hurdy-Gurdy!
5. Wrinkling Nose Lynzi with Man-Melting Wry Smirks!
6. Stef in Mammoth Car-Crushing Monster Truck Rally!
7. BeastmasterBruce with Awesome Beer Can Crushing Armpit Action!
8. Megan with Glow-In-The-Dark Rosy Cheeks!
9. Dana with Texan Bone-Crushing Lasso!
10. Daytime Jay changes from White Shirt to Black-Clad Goth in Seconds!
11. Melissa with Lurking Cloak Power!
12. Amy-Raven with Bat Wing Extensions!
13. Pen-Weilding Gardner with Confusion-Inspiring Giggles!
14. Super-Jess with Wine-Glass Shattering Vibrato!
15. Toast with.. well, we'll just call him 'Powdered Toast Man!'
      (tell me you didn't see *that* one coming...)
16. Andy with Shao-Lin Kicking Feet of Doom!
17. Eric with Glasses turned Colossal Raygun Lenses!
18. Moody WonderTwin Neds-Foxes!
19. Tavish Woode with City-Dweller Stomping Redneck Action!
20. JG and his Brownie Making Death Machine!
</megaphone reverb>

(why yes, *of course* I'd be allowed to have 2 action figures, thankyoumuch)

>  > jay
>  > (bent-over cringing, half afraid that we may actually end up doing this)
>
>  LOL

oh, but i wasn't joking!

jay (the toy elf who really wanted to be a dentist all along)

NP: The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme).mp3

"...Every form of creativity is for me only possible in an extreme situation
of life..."
Blixa Bargeld (Einsturzende Neubauten, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2