Re: STWLORML & GA (No OTR)

mouvy de lust <marquis at icx_net> posted on Tue, 11 May 1999 11:21:43 -0400

>Chris said:
>
> > honky, bigoted, country-music-listenin', truck drivin', tobacco chewin',
> > IGNORANT FUCKS.
>

>Okay, now was that a dangerous blanket statement or what?  Just because
>I live in the south does that make me a redneck too?

living in the south or being southern is a matter of culture and geography;
being a redneck is a state of mind...

kind of like the difference between a pollack and someone who's polish

jamie

(and i'm sorry to be jumping into this so late, but strange things happen
when you invite three beautiful ppl to stay with you and then make drive 600
miles over a weekend. :)  you _don't_ check the list serve. :)

but more on that later...:) )