Re: STWLORML & GA (No OTR)

hi.

>Chris said:
>
>> honky, bigoted, country-music-listenin', truck drivin', tobacco chewin',
>> IGNORANT FUCKS.
>

>Okay, now was that a dangerous blanket statement or what?  Just because
>I live in the south does that make me a redneck too?

i think the important words here were "bigoted", "tobacco chewing" and
"ignorant phucks"   and the other descriptors, by themselves harmless
enough, merely amplify the sentiment.
I myself, far from a redneck,  have had two trucks.  An F-250 and a Dodge
B-300 Maxi Van.  Ooops!  3 if you count the Jeep Wagonneer  (in which i
installed a side window gunrack and bought some Uzi-style squirt guns from
Wal-Mart to hang in the racks for a truly bitchin' look through the dark
tinted rear glass)
then one day some tobacco chewin' bigoted ignorant phuck broke in and stole
my phuckin' Uzi's!

just sharing with the class this morning.  sorry.   back to your regularly
scheduled programming....

jg

__sundays, still___