Re: Kent listie gathering/VoL/Monk gig

jg900 writes:
>hi, Miss Jen

Good Morning!

>how did you get involved in Over the Rhine?  (not the list, i know how
>that
>came about).  The band?  The music?     What hooked you?  When?   Etc,
>Whatever,  that's what i mean.

Through DM about a year ago.  When we first started dating, he made me up
a mix tape with "My Love is a Fever" and "Faithfully Dangerous" on it,
both of which I loved.  Then later, his copys of "Besides", "Good Dog Bad
Dog", and "Darkest Night of the Year" all decided that they needed to
come and live at my place, which is how I really got into OTR.
	Before all that however, OTR came to Brady's sometime last
spring. Bonnie (owner of Brady's for those of you who don't know) said
that she'd let me into the show for free if I helped get the place ready
before the show.  I cleaned and moved tables and ran over to Kinkos to
make  copies for her, and then she changed her mind about letting me into
the show (Grrr...). So I didn't get to hear their music, but I did get to
chat with the band quite a bit before the show.  They were very nice, but
I don't remember much more of the conversation because I didn't really
know who they were at the time.

jen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]