Re: We must have our OtR Action Figures! And so much more!

----- Original Message -----
From: <Jaharnish2 at aol_com>

> ~NEXT~ would be the 'OtR Listie Action Figures':
>
> <megaphone reverb>
> 1. (the aforementioned) AmyromaniA with Gilded Romanian Sceptre!
> 2. Bionic Chris Emery with Super Keyboard Crushing Power!
> 3. Jay and Bink with Lifting Kilts that turn Helicopters! (each sold
> separately)
> 4. Corseted Yzi with Sewing Machine turned Hurdy-Gurdy!
> 5. Wrinkling Nose Lynzi with Man-Melting Wry Smirks!
> 6. Stef in Mammoth Car-Crushing Monster Truck Rally!
> 7. BeastmasterBruce with Awesome Beer Can Crushing Armpit Action!
> 8. Megan with Glow-In-The-Dark Rosy Cheeks!
> 9. Dana with Texan Bone-Crushing Lasso!
> 10. Daytime Jay changes from White Shirt to Black-Clad Goth in Seconds!
> 11. Melissa with Lurking Cloak Power!
> 12. Amy-Raven with Bat Wing Extensions!
> 13. Pen-Weilding Gardner with Confusion-Inspiring Giggles!
> 14. Super-Jess with Wine-Glass Shattering Vibrato!
> 15. Toast with.. well, we'll just call him 'Powdered Toast Man!'
>       (tell me you didn't see *that* one coming...)
> 16. Andy with Shao-Lin Kicking Feet of Doom!
> 17. Eric with Glasses turned Colossal Raygun Lenses!
> 18. Moody WonderTwin Neds-Foxes!
> 19. Tavish Woode with City-Dweller Stomping Redneck Action!
> 20. JG and his Brownie Making Death Machine!
> </megaphone reverb>
>

> (why yes, *of course* I'd be allowed to have 2 action figures,
thankyoumuch)

> >  > jay

LOL!!!  This is awesome Jay!!!

Andy
A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least
expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your
unit. --
In the August 1993 issue, page 9, of PS magazine, the Army's magazine of
preventive maintenance

ICQ#5513680
AIM-Snaggle321