Re: We must have our OtR Action Figures! And so much more!

Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:

> amii of romanian locale:
> >  much amusement? why is that??? ;-)
>
> well, jeez-Ow! i see that there's listie demand for
> something i'm actually quite capable of!
>
> and i shouldn't be amused??

LOL good point Sir Jay. ;-)

> aim-ee rules with her gilded romanian sceptre ~
> (another action figure idea, perhaps?):
> >  wow. you are the one we have been waiting for! ;-)
>
> amy, you have made my *week*!

you are welcome. :-)

> good grief. with just that one sentence, you have verbatim
> answered a Nick Cave question! (ding-ding-ding!)
>     (*anyone* who answers Nick Cave questions
>          on this list rocks all week in my book!)

well, I will try to answer one once a week then cuase then I would rock in your
book all the time.

> (taking several minutes to contemplate switching careers from
> 'CAD design engineer' to 'Over the Rhine action figure creator')

LOL

> you'd really buy a set, huh?

yes. then I could finally see a concert. ;-)

> ~NEXT~ would be the 'OtR Listie Action Figures':

LOL

> <megaphone reverb>
> 1. (the aforementioned) AmyromaniA with Gilded Romanian Sceptre!

I would definantly buy that. [taking a bow]great. sounds wonderful. after
finishing OtR's collection I would begin on listies collection!!!

> >  > (bent-over cringing, half afraid that we may actually end up doing this)
> >
> >  LOL
>
> oh, but i wasn't joking!

you mean I can't laugh when you are serious?

Amy