Star Wars Tip

Just a friendly warning ...

I got my copy of the latest Entertainment Weekly magazine with the very
cool Star Wars cover article.  The only problem is they give away a rather
large plot point in the review of the movie's soundtrack (The info they
leak is in a song title ...)  In the cover article itself the magazine
gives you a warning that they're going to give away a plot point so you
have the option of skipping that section (which I did, only to be hit in
the face with it later on).

Aaaarrgghhh!

Kaitlyn Chase
E-mail:  Kaitlyn at TaylorTech_com