ooops ... more Cranes

Hi again,

Just wanted to say that the info about Cranes hasn't come up at the
Ectoguide yet, so here is the info I got about them :
As I said earlier the creative base of the band are the siblings
Alison and Mark Shaw. They released their first cassette with
self-produced material back in 1986 called Fuse, but they had already
appeared with the track Vegetate the year before on the sampler Against
the Tide. Then followed the albums Wings of Joy (1991) Self Non-Self
(1992), Forever (1993) (with CD5 Everywhere ... an error
in my first mail :), Loved (1994), La Tragedie D'Orestre Et Electre (1996,
extracts from 'Le Mouches' by Sartre and music by Cranes), Population 4
(1997) and the EP-collection double-cd last year. All their albums are
highly recommended. They are are really hard to place as they tend to
include lots of styles in their music (as are Velvet Belly and OtR). I
don't like the genre thingy really, cause I think that music should be
above such.

I tried to find a bio, but that seems to be hard :) But at least this
helps considering their releases. About the 1996 album ... quite different
album where Alison isn't singing but reading.

*hugs*
-- Yngve