todays Cincinnati Enquirer

Hey,

Did anyone else see the big article in the Weekend section of today's
Cincinnati Enquirer?(I know those of you who don't live in Cincy didn't)  I
haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it looks good.

I read that people were going to be going to the Blind Lemon after the
concert.  Are people going to just meet there or are people going to meet
right after the concert and go up together.  Just wondering because I'd like
to finally meet some of you.

Andy

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least
expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your
unit. --
In the August 1993 issue, page 9, of PS magazine, the Army's magazine of
preventive maintenance

ICQ#5513680
AIM-Snaggle321