Re: Evanescence..

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:44:31 EDT Ysobelle at aol_com writes:

>In a message dated 4/30/99 12:46:28 AM, herbalism at juno_com wrote:
>

>>....many so called "goths" are not goths at all... but instead,,
>they
>>have a brain disease that makes them feel very SAD... it is not
>>communicable... unless you are of the same ilk... then there is no
>>helping you... or me... that is life...
>

>I think I know what you're TRYING to say, but thanks, not ALL of us
>are sad.
>Or did you mean Seasonal Affective Disorder? Cos that only hits me in
>the
>winter, and man, a few years in Florida, and I was fine!
>
>Let's not stereotype us any more than truly necessary-- we have ENOUGH
>
>problems right now just being Goths! Besides, what about PerkyGoths or
>
>BouncyGoths?
>
>So I should pick up Evanescence? Hmmmm. I'm sensing a trip to Magnolia
>
>Thunderpussy in my future....

how true.... thanks for clearing that up.... I should have put something
more of the "melancholic ilk"... in there.... forgot about the perky,
bouncy goths.... no more on the gothic interludes ...please... including
sidelined attempts to bring up Colorado...lol

woohoo!!!.... finals next week.... what a time for deciding where to work
this summer...hmmm

sadly... i do not live anywhere close to where OtR is right now... so
live performances do not bode well with me...

BEn
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]