heh ... correcting myself again :)

Ok, some additional info about Cranes and a name-correction

Cranes was formed by Alison and Jim Shaw (not Mark). Mark Francombe (who
is married to Christine Rød (translated Red) from Kristiansand which is
the  same city I'm born in and Velvet Belly is from) is doing all the
design for their albums and is also playing the guitar. Jim is the
drummer, and the bass is played by Matt Cope. I guess I have to be dead
tired to get things correctly together :) If some of you are very rich and
feel like going to Oslo on May 20 then Velvet Belly is playing there that
day :)

*hugs*
-- Yngve, who would very much like to see OtR live some day.

np Lisa Gerrard - Duality