Re: Kent Lostees, My Love Is A Fever, and Pool.

In a message dated 4/24/99 7:39:59 AM Central Daylight Time, Ysobelle at aol_com
writes:

> And before anyone else breaks the news to you: Karin is no longer blonde.
Are
>  you surprised? Did you know? She's stunning. She looks older, and still
just
>  as young, And when she opens her mouth and flexes her voice around us, you
>  forget what she looks like while staring right at her.

oh, yeah, i forgot to mention that when i reviewed cafe milano.  she was
"reddish" there, too.  i like it.  stunning is a good word.  with the long
hair, i preferred it blonde, but with the short new style, i like it
"reddish".

jan
np: fran singing sixpence in the shower