Whoah -- how'd I miss this!?

Brian is leaving the BAND?
Um -- I'm very confused...how'd I not KNOW this by now?  I was one of
the few that was actually glad when Ric and the band parted ways, but
THIS...THIS is VERY bad news -- I have to indeed say that there are
VERY FEW drummers at musical, tasteful, and talented and Brian.
Wow -- this really bothers me.
Man.

Please give me the full post where this was announced...I must find
out more.

depressed,

mr. shannon lee lewis
397 S. Church St.
Athens, GA 30605
(706)548-6655
SLEWIS at libris_libs.uga.edu
whatisthis at geocities_com
"...for a moment, Lord, I think
 I understand about you and silence...
 but what a racket I make in telling you."
--from Praying with George Herbert in Late Winter
by Tom Andrews
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/3038
http://www.negia.net/~dorme/
Now Playing;  Olivia Tremor Control - "Black Foilage:
Animation Music", 100 Portraits/Waterdeep - "Enter
the Worship Circle", & Caedmon's Call - "40 Acres".