Burning moth...,

"when there's no one else around to blame
 you're just a burning moth without a flame"

Spoke w/ Brian a bit last night.  I think he's leaving for the right
reasons this time, but I thought the last time he left the band was
for good reasons as well.

He didn't know anything at all about the Linford piano CD.  Wacky.

I just wrote to jnf and now to the list:  I still like L&K as
songwriters.  I mean, no one is astonished by the musicality of GDBD
(tHR) but I know a lot of y'all are on this list due to that CD.
Brian throws no real drum surprises in there, eh?

Jeez, not to say I won't miss him terribly.

Bruce