@ Monk show last night.

Pretty fun, kinda sparsely attended.  Megan, Mr. Emery, Dan, Drew and
I from the list.  Brian drummed phenominally and Ric seems to get
better and better.  Dave on bass needed a bit of a shave and a
haircut (2 bits) but still managed to eek out great bass.

Better than Ezra played across the street at Bogart's and came over
after the show.  Travis from Better than Ezra took the drumset for an
encore (Little Wing).  Ric has known him for years, and they used to
play Led Zep covers (yikes).

Hmm.  I'm writing too early and don't have much else to say.
Anyway.  Anyway.

Bruce