Re: Kent Lostees, My Love Is A Fever, and Pool.

kyle mumbled some excuses about:

> just for the record, there was no NO SMOKING sign on my table.  there were
> some, however, on the floor next to my table.  so i naturally assumed that
> it meant that no one is allowed to sit or stand on those particular spots on
> the floor and smoke.  and once again for the record, i did not once smoke on
> the spot occupied by the signs nor did i (just for those of you who think i
> might have cheated and leaned over the signs) smoke over the air space above
> the signs :)  and i am sure Amy-Raven, whom i met for the first time,
> therefore, have no reason to lie for me,  was sitting immediately to my
> right, can back me on that one :)

To which I say:

Actually, there weren't any No Smoking signs on the table that Kyle
and I were sitting at.  At the start of the show, there /were/ signs
on the table in front of us (where "front" means between us and what
passed for a stage), but there were never actually signs on /our/
table.

By the way, dear, how's your arm?  Any permanent marks? ;)

Oh--Gardner, I *will* write you.  Soon.

And I'll post a review of Friday, too...but not tonight.

You people are beautiful.  Beautiful...

Lovies,
Raven-amy

np: roommate tooth-brushing noises